“My name is Nick Kawakami and I approve this message.” Haha, I always wanted to say that.
Ladies and gentlemen, after much procrastination, a little green tea, and a couple hours on the computer, I am proud to present my entry for the 2011 SPAM can design contest!
[singlepic id=25 w=500 h=375 float=center]
Click the image for a larger version.
Now, I need your help! ç§ã«æŠ•ç¥¨ã—ã¦ãã ã•ã„ã€‚ Every entry is now up for a public vote and the winner will be featured on the Low Sodium SPAM Can for Hawai’i. It would be an privilege to be featured, and I hope you will vote for me. (Heck, the $1,000 grand prize doesn’t hurt either…)
How to vote! WATCH THIS:
1. Head over to http://hawaiispamcan.com/Vote.aspx
2. Scroll down to the 8th row, and look for “Nick Kawakami” (that’s me!)
3. Click on the “Vote Now” button.
4. You will be taken to the voting page and asked to enter your email.
5. Enter your email address and click the “Submit Your Vote” button.
6. Get on Twitter and Facebook and tell people to vote!
You can send this shortened URL which will bring them to this page: http://mdna.co/k6
I am really excited to see what kind of response my design gets, since I am up against professionals! There are a TON of really good designs submitted and I am honored to be considered among them.